Wednesday 22 January 2020

Film industry: I, Daniel Blake


1) What is independent cinema and how is it different to Hollywood blockbusters?

independent cinema is when a low budget film is made. The difference between a Hollywood blockbuster and an independent cinema is the budget and the use of unknown actors.


2) What is I, Daniel Blake about?

It is political about how the government is wrong. 

3) Who directed I, Daniel Blake and why is this important?

Ken Loach was the director and it is important because he has been making political movies for 50 years.

4) How was I, Daniel Blake promoted to an audience? List at least three different methods used by the film's marketing campaign.

-Posters 
-trailers
-premiers 

5) What unusual or creative marketing methods were used to get audiences talking about the film?

They projected quotes from the film on building such as the parliament and had free screenings in community centers. 

6) What was the estimated production budget for I, Daniel Blake and how much did it make at the box office?

Budge:£2m
Box office:£11m

7) How can independent films like I, Daniel Blake compete with Hollywood blockbusters like Doctor Strange?

They can promote the films in many different ways and show some of their movies for dree just like I, Daniel Blake did.

 8) In your opinion, was I, Daniel Blake a success?


Yes as lots of people went to see the film and it educates young people (like us) about how people suffer do to their social status and the amount of money they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment